Murcie is a city of Arab origin located in one of the most fertile regions of Spain.
Shore Excursion Murcia
Departure from the Port of Cartagena to the interior of the region. Panoramic view of Campo de Cartagena and the famous Murcian huerta. Visit of the Sanctuary of XVI century of the Virgin of Fuensanta, Patron Saint of the region.
Panoramic tour of the Murcia city and stop near the segura river, the Town Hall, Episcopal Palace and the Cathedral. After visiting the Cathedral, free time in the old town and return to Cartagena.
The excursion can be completed by visiting the Casino (which has to be paid apart).
- Meeting point: Carthagene Port or Alicante Port
- Languages: English (French, German.. on request)
- Type of excursion: Private guided Tour or Tour for group.
- From Alicante Port 5 hours
- From Carthagene Port 5 hours