Shore excursions Carthagene
If your cruise docks at the port of Carthagene and you have a short time to visit Cartagena, we have selected a great variety of cruise tour.
Walking Guided tour Cartagena
You can enjoy a guided walking tour and learn about the city’s history dating back to the Carthaginians in 228 BC.
We visit the old town. Depending on the available time, we can visit:
- Museum of the Punic Wall .
- Arqua National Museum of maritime archaeology.
- Naval Museum with Isaac Peral’s military submarine (1888).
- Roman Theater.
- Castle: “Castillo La Concepción” .
- Meeting point: Carthagene Port
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, etc. (others languages on request)
- Type of excursion: Walking Tour
- 4 hours