Shore excursion Carthagene Mar Menor
Departure from the port of Cartagena and panoramic tour to the Manga and El Mar Menor, the main tourist area of the region. Stop at Palos, a small fishing village. Continue to the Manga where we make another stop.
Free time for visiting the beaches or go for a walk. Back to Cartagena, panoramic and walk in the old town where we have the opportunity to visit among others highlight:
- The Roman Theater and its museum (Paying).
- Castillo de la Concepción (Paying).
- Naval Museum with Isaac Peral’s military submarine from 1888 (Free entrance).
- Meeting point: Carthagene Port
- Languages: English, French, German.. (others languages on request)
- Type of excursion: Walking Tour
- 4 hours